What is the Igniter Retitle Service?
Igniter members can use Retitle Credits to customize or "retitle" certain graphics found on the Igniter website and are available for download with your membership. When you use our Retitle Service, our graphic designers will customize the text per your direction on any graphic available for retitling, using the original font.
Retitles are a great way to keep the original look of our designs while making the text say exactly what you want.
Each Igniter Membership comes with one Retitle Credit. Additional Retitle Credits cost $10 each.
How do I buy Retitle Credits?
Retitle orders can be placed using Retitle Credits. To purchase Retitle Credits you can click here, or:
- While logged-in, hover over your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page and click Profile.
- Click Retitle Orders on the left side of the page.
- Click the blue "Buy More" button to purchase retitle credits.
What does it cost to use the Retitle Service?
Retitle Credits are $10 each. The amount of Retitle Credits charged will depend on how soon you need your retitled graphic delivered.
How Long does it take to receive a Retitle Order?
1 Retitle Credit = 2 Business Days
2 Retitle Credits = Next Business Day
4 Retitle Credits = Same Day*
*Same day orders must be submitted before 12pm CST
Can I access my old retitle orders?
You can access your retitle orders at any time within your account:
- While logged-in, hover over your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on Profile
- Next, click “Retitle Orders.”
- From here, you can view all your retitle orders.
To re-download any retitle order:
- Click on the word "Details" next to your retitle order.
- This will take you to the detail page of your order where you can download the item you previously had retitled.
Can I get the PSD of a graphic I want retitled?
Users can request the PSD of a graphic they are having retitled. The charge for the PSD is three additional design credits.
To request the PSD of a retitled design:
- While logged-in to your account, find a design you want to have retitled. Then click the "retitle" button next to the design.
- Choose when you need the graphic delivered.
- In the comments section, indicate that you would like a copy of the PSD.
- Also, indicate that you approve the charge of three additional design credits for the PSD.
What retitle formats are available?
Retitling for Stills
JPEG and PowerPoint file formats are available in both standard and widescreen.
Retitling for Motions
MOV and MPEG1 file formats are available in either SD (640x480) or HD (1280x720).
Retitling for Motions
A Title Motion can be retitled for 12 Design Credits.
When will I receive my completed Motion retitle?
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery of retitles on Motion designs.