The Graceway Linked Accounts functionality inside Proclaim will work if you had a Graceway Membership and linked it to Proclaim prior to March 4th, 2018. New Igniter members will not be able to link their accounts to Proclaim at this time. The content and accounts are “frozen” in time as of March 4th – the day before we merged Graceway and Igniter.
If you did link your account prior to March 4th, you will be able to access Graceway content inside Proclaim. If you linked your account prior to March 4th and your membership with Igniter has ended, if you renew your membership with Igniter, you will regain access to all Graceway content through March 4th, 2018, inside Proclaim.
How to access your old Graceway Linked Account:
- Using the upper right-hand corner BLUE icon > select “Link Your Accounts…”:
- Click “Enter Info” for Graceway Media:
- Enter your Graceway email/password as it existed as of March 4th, 2018 – NOT your updated Igniter email/password (if different):
- Select “Media” > “Browse Media” from the top menu dropdown:
- Select “Graceway Media” under “Collections” from the left-hand filter section:
You should see 14,338 results.
All of the same membership-level access rules apply: If you had a Graceway Unlimited or Igniter + Graceway/Igniter Plus membership, you have access to everything that is here.
If you had a Graceway Basic/Igniter Basic membership, you will only have access to still images.